As a training provider, Birmingham First Aid Training can provide a range of First Aid Courses in Selly Oak and surrounding areas. If you would like to book a private course at your venue, please visit our In-House Training page to make an enquiry for the course you are interested in booking.
Birmingham First Aid Training is part of Safe Haven Training Limited, which is a Health and Safety business based in the heart of the midlands. As a family-run training provider, we pride ourselves on delivering affordable and high-quality training courses to meet the needs of individuals and different work environments such as offices, nurseries, schools and construction sites. To ensure that the quality of the training courses is to a high standard there is a quality management system in place to ensure that all trainers are teaching to the same high standards. Our trainers are all DBS checked, highly qualified and have the right level of experience to ensure delegates receive the best learning experience. By experience we mean that our trainers have worked in jobs such as in the NHS as paramedics, worked for the fire service, as well as having teaching experience and qualifications. Why not learn the lifesaving skill of First Aid and train with Birmingham First Aid Training?
FIRST AID AT WORK COURSES IN SELLY OAK
- Emergency First Aid at Work course is a 1-day course that is ideal for low-risk working environments such as offices, or for individuals who are looking to become First Aiders.
- First Aid at Work course is a 3-day course is ideal or those working in a high-risk working environment where there is more chance of First Aid injuries and incidents occurring such as in a warehouse or a construction site. It is also ideal for those wanting to develop their First Aid knowledge and skills, with the course covering specific illness and injuries.
- First Aid at Work Requalification is a 2-day course that is designed for those who are looking to renew their First Aid at Work qualification and skills.
PAEDIATRIC FIRST AID COURSES IN SELLY OAK
- Emergency Paediatric First Aid course is a 1-day course and covers the key Paediatric First Aid skills for those wanting to become a Paediatric First Aider such as parents and grandparents.
- Paediatric First Aid course is a 2-day course that complies with the requirements and guidelines set out by OFSTED and the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS), so this is an ideal First Aid course for Early Years Settings such as nurseries, schools and childminders.
- Blended Paediatric First Aid course consists of 1-day of eLearning and 1-day of being in the classroom. The blended learning is means that individuals can learn at their own pace at a convenient time through use of a smartphone, tablet or computer.
MENTAL HEALTH FIRST AID COURSES IN SELLY OAK
Level 1 Award in Awareness of First Aid for Mental Health is a half day course which gives individuals a basic understanding of Mental Health First Aid.
Level 2 First Aid For Mental Health is a 1-day course that is designed for those who want to learn how to offer help and support for individuals within their workplace and covers topics such as Anxiety and Stress.
Level 3 Award in Supervising First Aid for Mental Health (RQF) is a two-day course which is ideal for anyone who is responsible for the wellbeing of staff and wants to learn how to offer help and support to individuals in terms of their Mental Health and wellbeing such as through using a Mental health Action Plan.
FIRE SAFETY COURSES IN SELLY OAK
Level 1 Award in Fire Safety Awareness The Level 1 Award in Fire Safety Awareness is a half-day training for people who want to improve their understanding of workplace fire safety
Level 2 Award in Fire Safety This one-day Fire Safety Award is designed for individuals who are interested in gaining an understanding of fire safety management at work and becoming a Fire Marshal
Got a question? Call us on 0121 281 6622 or e-mail us at email@example.com
We always aim to respond to any queries within 24 hours.